Monthly meetings are held the 1st Thursday of every month. (some exceptions)
These monthly get togethers are a great opportunity to gain a variety of important and current information regarding your child’s education.
Some of the topics discussed are:
* student internet safety
* homework/academic help and resources
* understanding district and school initiatives
* help navigating the school / district system
* opportunities to get involved in your child’s education
* parent / teacher conferences
* any other topics needed for parents
Call the main office at (916) 433-5089 or fill out the form below. All absences will be verified.